Direct Transfer of Inward Remittance
Bhutan Post will facilitate direct transfers into customer accounts for those who prefer to receive their remittances transferred into their bank accounts instead of cash and avoid unnecessary visits to the post office remittance counter. This service shall be made available for remittances received through Western Union Money Transfer and Money Transfer Operators on the Eurogiro platform (RIA Money, Small World, Korona Pay, and Postal Pay).
Customers should without fail provide the following genuine details/ documents via the official email address of our focal person provided below during working hours (Monday through Friday):
- Money Transfer Control Number (MTCN)
- CID copy of the recipient
- Valid Bank Account number of the Recipient
- Phone number of recipent
Customers claiming the 10% incentive for the first time need to provide the following documents:
- Documentary proof that authenticates the sender as a Non-Resident Bhutanese (NRB) -Copy of the sender’s passport or electricity bill.
- CID copy of sender.
- If repeated customers, just the CID number of the sender.
The details of Bhutan Post Focal Person:
- Name: Mr. Hari Chandra Bajgai
- Email id: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Number: +975-17301110